Lunes, Abril 11, 2011

Jessie J Not Keen on Fame


JESSIE J doesn’t want to be famous.
The Do It Like a Dude singer insists she isn’t interested in being a celebrity and only wants to make music to inspire people.
“I didn’t come into this industry to be famous or to go to all the cool parties,” she said.
“I want to use my music to help people who are bombarded with negativity through the media and in some cases day-to-day life I want to bring them hope.”
The 22-year-old pop star – who has had an irregular heart beat from the age of 11 — was inspired to pursue her musical dream after she suffered a minor stroke at the age of 18.
“Of course that spurred me on to do what I’ve done. Life is not guaranteed to anyone and it made me realize that I had no time to waste. Age is just a number and life is what you make it,” she said.
“I’ve survived to this point and even though it may only be now that I’m in the public eye, I’ve been around the music business for six years now.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts