Martes, Abril 19, 2011

Wendy Williams brings personal experience to new 'Love Triangle' show

Wendy Williams hosts a new "adult" show "Love Triangle" on The Game Show Network and says she's bringing some personal experience.
Williams admit that is was "very easy" for her to be in a love triangle in the past because she found herself admiring different things in two different men but didn't want to marry either of them.
"I don't just say it like I mean it, I see it for what it is," Williams told the Associated Press in a recent interview. "Like this guy right here is good for these great lobster meals during these lean times in my life, but I don't like how he treats his mother and he's not husband material, so I'm not thinking about him - this one right here blows my back out, but there is more to life than just sex, so guess what, I don't want either one of these people for keepers, so why should I choose?"
In the new dating show, Williams will invite one person who is involved with two people without them knowing about each other and with the use of lie detector tests and an "inquisitive host," the person will be forced to choose who they want to build a life with.
"This is an adult show," Williams told the Associated Press. "It is not for children, I don't want to hear about an 18 or 20-year-old being caught in a love triangle. I like to hear about that 35-year-old who's been seeing two people and sleeping with both but neither one knows about each other and then they come out on my couch and we learn that he or she's been sleeping with both and then I ask, 'Who's better in bed?' 'cause that's the kind of host I am! That's the kind of show this is."
Williams was recently eliminated from season 12 of "Dancing With The Stars" and the busy host had to juggle her schedule with her talk show "The Wendy Williams Show," a radio show and her family life with the grueling dance training. Williams said after the elimination that the experience was "bittersweet."
"'Dancing With The Stars' is something that tested my attitude quite a bit," Williams told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "It's not easy to be judged for something you've never claimed to be good at and get scores that you don't feel as though you deserve... It's bitter because nobody likes to get cut. It's sweet because I get back to my gorgeous son, my supportive husband, my wonderful staff of 'The Wendy Show' and the business of running Wendy."
"Love Triangle" premiered on Monday, April 11 at 7 p.m. ET on GSN. Check out Williams' Associated Press interview and promo for the show below.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts