Miyerkules, Marso 16, 2011

Snoop Dogg pays tribute to 'best friend' Nate Dogg


Snoop Dog Pic: PA Photos Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg has paid tribute to Nate Dogg, who died last night (March 15).

Nate Dogg, real name Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, was 41. The cause of his death is as yet unconfirmed.

Writing on his Twitter page, Twitter.com/snoopdogg, Snoop hailed his rapper friend, who he met as a teenager.

"We lost a true legend in hip-hop and R&B," he wrote. "One of my best friends and a brother to me since 1986 when I was a sophomore at Poly High [Long Beach Polytechnic High School] where we met."

He added: "I love you buddy. You will always be with me forever and a day. You put the 'G' in 'G funk', you put the '1' in '213' and you put your stamp on everybody you ever did it with.

"I miss you because I am so sad but so happy I got to grow up with you, and I will see you again in heaven, because you know the slogan about 'all doggs go to heaven'."

Nate Dogg made his debut on Dr. Dre's 1992 debut solo album 'The Chronic'. As well as Snoop he also collaborated with Eminem, Ludacris, Tupac Shakur and Warren G.

He released three studio albums of his own, most recently his 2004 self-titled effort.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts