Huwebes, Marso 31, 2011

St Louis Post Dispatch Reporter Apologizes for Painter Error

ST LOUIS (LALATE) – The St Louis Post Dispatch source who said that Matt Painter was heading to Mizzou was in error. The source for Post Dispatch reporter Bernie Miklasz had claimed early today that Painter had accepted for Mizzou. But shortly thereafter, Jeff Rabjohns of the Indianapolis Star reported that no such acceptance call was even made. “At this hour, Matt Painter has not called either Missouri or Purdue with a decision, sources confirmed.”
Bernie Miklasz later told readers he was sorry. “I take pride in my reporting and my cred[ibility], so if this has blown up on me, then all I can do is apologize profusely.” He added “And I know that isn’t good enough for many of you. But my embarrassment is profound”.
Painter erroneous reports started over the weekend, when another report, elsewhere, claimed that Painter had accepted for Mizzou. At that point, Painter had even been talking with the school. “At the end of the day, my heart is at Purdue, and this is a place where I want to win a national championship” said Painter in a statement to news today.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts